The Ridge2Reef Trust (Charity Registration Number; 1149283) was established to support the charitable work of coral reef and rainforest
conservation expeditions as well as capacity building programmes worldwide.
The Trust's principal aim is to alleviate poverty and protect the livelihoods of people who depend on coral reefs and tropical forests by providing resources, educational and training opportunities.
The Trust administers funds obtained from a variety of sources including private individuals, companies, government bodies and other trusts.
The Trust's main areas of work includes:
- Funding conservation scholarships for local people
- Supporting alternative livelihood schemes
- Producing educational resources
- Raising awareness of conservation issues
- Community construction project
Allow us to introduce ourselves. Click here to read more about our dedicated trustees.